GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE COORDINATOR
Mr. Waghmare S. A.
HOD, Pharmaceutics Department, 1* Floor
Contact Number: 9860419984
WOMEN PROTECTION AND SAFETY COORDINATOR
Mrs. Chaugule P. S.
Lecturer, Pharmaceutics Department, 1*’ Floor
Contact Number: 9284264873
The College has a Faculty/Staff Grievance Redressal Committee. This cell aims to look into the
complaints lodged by any staff and redress it as per requirement.
Functions of the committee:
- To receive written complaints or emails from teaching, non-teaching staff regarding any kind of grievances and suggest appropriate remedies.
- Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department grievance members in person.
- Work Environment
- Faculty Co-ordination
- Work overload
- To forward recommendations to the Principal for consideration and necessary action
|1||Dr. Kamble H. V.||Principal (Chairman)|
|2||Mr. Waghmare S. A.||HOD (Coordinator)|
|3||Mr. Garje M.M||Lecturer|
|4.||Miss. Chaugule P. S.||Lecturer|
|5||Miss. Gadade A. M.||Lecturer|
|6||Mr. Pawar T. D.||Lecturer|
|7||Miss. Pavale M. A.||Lecturer|
|8.||Miss. Khillare S. S.||Lecturer|
|9.||Mr. Dhavale V. R.||Clerk|
The Committee is formed with Principal, one Convener and one member from each department. The staff grievances can be taken in department level and send to the convener and principal. The term of the committee members is 3 years.
Committee Members responsibilities:
- Arranges the meeting for the committee members periodically.
- Maintains minutes for every meeting held with committee members.
- Make resolutions during pathering of committee members.
- Provides environment for lodging the complaints from the staff.
- Furnish report on grievance redressal position to the principal.
- Every grievance is expected to be resolved within a reasonably period.
- Procedure for lodging a complaint:
- The staff may feel free to put up a grievance in writing and drop it in boxes.
- The staff can also register their grievances Online at
After Registration you will be accepted by admin
After acceptance faulty staff can give grievance
Procedure for redressal of grievances:
- The convener of Institute grievance committee, after verifying the facts and the papers concerned and having discussion with the committee members will place the matter before the Institute level committee which shall either endorse the decision of the Department level committee or shall pass appropriate order in the best possible manner within a reasonable time,
- While dealing with the complaint the committee at all levels will observe law of natural justice and hear the complainant and concerned people.
- While passing an order on any Grievance at any level the relevant provisions of
- Act/Regulations should be kept in mind and no such order should be passed in contradiction of the same.