- The basic eligibility criteria have been fixed for the admission of each course. D pharmacy admission eligibility criteria in any stream from a recognized academic board, get qualification from 10 + 2 or its equivalent board.
- To enter the diploma course, the board of science must pass the PCB or PCM group.
- This means that any candidate can apply only when he has passed the Class XII Science Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects.
- D pharmacy is required to be a resident of Maharashtra State for online admission.
- If candidate are Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution quota only. Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act. The candidate should be an Indian National.